Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Disclaimer

I need to let any readers know that I have a belief system in certain areas that I can not be influenced to change. One of my most deep felt beliefs is that spelling ability is genetic. I have 5 biological children none of which can spell. I have 5 adopted children, two of which are extremely good spellers. They were adopted before they could read so raised in the same family---good spellers. Which leads me to say since none of my home grown kids can spell common cents (hee hee) would mean that I am a lousy speller---so forgiveness is expected as I am genetically predisposed to poor spelling ability. Let me know if you hold the same belief.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agrei with u mommie.

dadtomany

Debbie said...

Hey, Glenn misspelled agree.