Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Beginnings

How does one determine the resolutions that one should aspire to? I received a journal for Christmas and decided I would make it my improvement journal. I started out as a resolution list. My goodness I am a mess. Fourteen pages in and I am still coming up with needed improvements. After each major goal---I then listed small increments to get there. Bottom line is if I tried to meet all my own goals I could never sleep or go to the bathroom. Some resolutions were---exercise more, be a better kinder wife, be a better mother, keep a clean house, keep a clean car, keep laundry updated, be a better friend, do random acts of kindness, visit family more, save money---you see. Now my resolution is going to be----stop stressing yourself out and choose two to really work on. But which two??? Maybe I just need to throw the journal in with all the laundry and forget it!

No comments: